Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a fun and safe Christmas. Today is the day we are supposed to make a resolution or start our resolution. Did you set any goals? Please feel free to share in the commments. I am still deciding on mine I guess. I want to do something meaningful, something that will feel really great to accomplish. Maybe write cookbook, learn more about blogging, or expand my career. Maybe it will just be to become more confident, work on my public speaking skills, offer an educational class. Perhaps I'll do a complete overhaul and set lots of goals. Remembering though that working towards these goals is achieving success. I may not get them all accomplished by next year, but as long as I am moving forward I am not failing. Even if I change my mind and do something else I am making progress because I am figuring out what it is I am passionate about. That's it! My resolution will be to find out what I am truly passionate about.

No comments: