Thursday, January 15, 2009

I finally gave Acupuncture a try:)

Yesterday I had acupuncture for the first time. I had always sworn I would never do it, because I used to be quite wary of needles. I have to say the needles we're so small that I didn't even feel them going in. Occasionally I felt it hit a nerve or something, but it doesn't feel anything like a shot. It was a really enjoyable experience. My first session was about 2 hours and my acupuncturist took my whole health history. After the first set of needles we're in I just relaxed under some blankets for a bit. My next appointment is in two weeks, and I'm excited to go back. One of the main reasons I finally decided to try acupuncture was for headaches. I have heard many positive experiences about it, and hey if it helps I'm all in!

No comments: