Monday, January 12, 2009

Inspirational Monday

Sometimes I forget why I love my job. When I only focus on the now and not about the future as well, I find myself guilty of hating my job sometimes. Just sometimes(well except for the hours;)) However it's not the job I dislike it's the hours, the sporadicness, perhaps my boss some days, I am sure there are many other reasons too that throw me for a loop. But when I think about the impact I have on peoples health and overall wellness, when people look refreshed and relaxed after class, and when I think about all the exciting things I can potentially do with my career I love it! So I was inspired this morning to make myself an inspiration list or mural that I can add to or change as my goals change. I am visual person and I think that having that visual reminder I can look at to get a little inspiration from is a fabulous idea. I encourage you to make your own. It doesn't have to be just about your career or just about your health. It could be all encompassing of your life's goals. Or you could have different lists. It can be as simple or complex as you like. Remember that change can be good so once you make your list it's ok to let it keep changing. Find your true inspiration.

No comments: